Add Variety To Your Diet
I don’t want you to look at this diet as a sacrifice, as a feeling of "Oh no, I have to give up bread, or mashed potatoes, and I really couldn't give up pizza!"
My approach is to focus on all the new and exciting foods you get to add to your diet. If you’re not currently eating a raw foods diet, this will be the most exciting discovery of your life!
I’m still discovering new foods. I was so happy last week because I found a passion fruit in the store! I can’t tell you how excited I was to try out a new exotic fruit for the first time.
In the coming weeks you’re going to experience the most dramatic changes of your life.
If you go for it 100%, you’ll experience an incredible transformation. You must take before and after pictures!
Why am I so excited?
Because you’re going to be eating the most delicious foods that you never knew existed. I can’t wait until I hear your story about your first durian experience, your first cherimoya, first young coconut, your first successful attempt at growing sunflower green sprouts, your first taste of a mouthwatering raw berry cake!
The key to being successful on this diet is to take advantage of the great variety of foods available to us, and start eating!
Here is a list of the wide variety of foods available to us which should be eaten on a regular basis.
- Starchy root vegetables (such as beets, carrots, sweet potatoes, etc…)
- Leafy greens
- Sea vegetables
- Algae (such as spirulina, chlorella, and Klamath AFA Blue -Green Algae)
- Raw cacao or raw chocolate
- Raw bee pollen and raw honey
- Fermented and cultured foods (such as miso, sauerkraut, kefir)
- Exotic fruits (such as durian, young coconuts, cherimoya, jackfruit, etc…)
- Gourmet meals (such as salsa, spaghetti, chip dip, apple pie, chocolate cake,
carrot-ginger soup, guacamole, etc…)
- Juices (made fresh with fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, sprouts, and
- Herbal Tea (Just use hot water, not boiling. You could also make sun tea)
- Supplements (such as vitamin B-12, digestive enzymes, and probiotics.)
- Dehydrated Foods (such as crackers, cookies, pizza, bread, dried fruits, granola)
- Herbs and spices
- Salt: There are only three salts that`are acceptable on the raw foods diet. The best is "Himalayan Salt", next is "Celtic Sea Salt", and then there is "Real Salt". These salts are unprocessed and contain about 82 minerals in angstrom size, which is small enough for our bodies to absorb and assimilate.
Wow! As you can see, this is going to be a fun experience. It’s all about discovering new and exciting foods you can start adding to your diet. I’ll be getting into more specific recommendations in the next few weeks.
In the upcoming newsletters, I’ll be covering more material from my eBook, "The Health Evolution: The Ultimate Guide to the Raw Foods Diet".
If you purchase today, I’ll give you an unadvertised bonus. It’s my second eBook titled “The Art of Juice Fasting: A Proven System for Improving Your Health and Extending Your Lifespan”, which I created with John Rose.
(It's also available in audio, which is included)
I'd like for you to get started on the raw foods diet today. I’m going to give
you action steps to take in each newsletter. Your goal for the next three days is to add at least three new fruits, vegetables, nuts, or seeds to your diet.
P.S. Do you know any friends or family members`who could benefit from the healing power of living foods? Feel free to share this blog with them.
P.P.S. Have you heard of a “Kirlian Camera”? I’ll be addressing this in an upcoming
newsletter. It takes photographs of the energy in and around living things. Here are some amazing kirlian photos of living foods:
Kirlian Fruits and Vegetables
Google Kirlian images
Kirlian of cooked vs. raw food