Raw Foods Teleseminar with Blossoming Lotus
I am interviewing Bo Rinaldi from the Blossoming Lotus Restaurants in a special raw foods teleseminar and you are invited!
When: February 1, 2006 – Wednesday Night
Time: 5:55pm Pacific, 8:55pm Eastern
It will last 90 minutes.
Where: To listen, just call in to 641-297-7250 and enter
997696 as the pin number
This will be LIVE and interactive for one hour . . .
We will also give away a copy of the Blossoming Lotus
cookbook, Vegan World Fusion Cuisine to one lucky caller.
Bo's websites may be viewed at:
There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and participate.
See you tomorrow night for more fun and inspiration on the path.
P.S. Some of the topics Bo and I will discuss in the teleseminar:
- Vegan nutrition, both cooked and raw
- Raw foods verses Live foods
- The single most important nutrient for optimal health
- Tips for long-term success with health and nutrition
- Essential foods for the live foods diet
- The proper techniques for preparing grains and legumes
- Sprouting, culturing, and gourmet food preparation
- New plans and updates for Portland's Blossoming Lotus restaurant and catering
- Techniques for increasing energy levels and for grounding
- Fruitarian diets and Bo's experiences living with Johnny Lovewisdom
- Fresh foods verses dehydrated foods
- How to find high mineral superfoods
And much more!