The Raw Foods Evolution

Monday, May 22, 2006

Zeolite Testimonials

These are testimonials from people who have been using Natural Cellular Defense zeolite. What a blessing to work with a product such as this!

Cheers,

Mike Snyder

Hello!

My name is Setara, I am a good friend of Paul Sean Fitzgerald. He began telling me about Waiora and the zeolite Natural Cellular Defence last year. He sent me information and said it would be a great opportunity for me and that I would love what I learned about the product.

Several months prior, my father-in-law was diagnosed with lung cancer, he is 72 years old. He has necer smoked and believes the cancer is from agent orange, as he was a pilot in the Vietnam war. I urged my child's father for months to approach his parents with the zeolite. He was very skeptical and would not consider it.

Grampa went through quite a bit of endless chemo and radiation, all the while growing weaker and sicker. I continued to push trying zeolite, the family didn't want me to tell the grandparents, and had a very negative attitude about it. My child and I began taking small doses of zeolite.

After months of chemo/radiation, the doctors said that the cancer had spread to his spine and hip, and that he now had 6 months to live, which is so silly anyways, the family accepted this. This is when I told my child's father that he had to talk to his parents about the zeolite, there was no other option.

As soon as we told Gramma, she handed me her credit card. He began taking the highest dose and has only improved since. He has cut his pain medication intake by half and is slowly gaining weight and an appetite.

The chemo and cancer took a lot out of him, and he is 72, but he improves everyday and gives the credit to zeolite. He says he can feel it helping his body. He has made no diet changes, and actually eats a lot of unhealthy foods. He has been taking it for 2 1/2 weeks. His children are bringing their children to say goodbye to him, still not having any faith in the zeolite.

I only wish I had photograghs and his testimonial. He wants to live out his life back in his homeland of Laos, now it looks like he can. what this mineral zeolite has done for our family is wonderful, having the support of the family would be good, but I am just so pleased he finally started it.

I would tell anyone who is faced with this to try it. I could write a page more, but will end here. I thank zeolite and Waiora for this amazing product. Any questions or comments are definately welcome.

Blessings
Setara

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just returned from The Tree of Life, where I've spent much time since August working with Gabriel Cousens & immersing myself in that beautiful Essene community, which I dearly love. I did a 7-day fast w/ NCD Natural Cellular Defense and VitalzymeX. At the start, I muscle-tested positive for about 40 toxins.
At the end, I tested 100% clear! I'm teaching Spiritual Nutrition and Raw Food Prep. workshops as a way of giving back some of the abundance I've received.

Hope all are well & loving life!

Diane

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEPATITIS C SURVIVOR

My Name is Peter Fullwood, I'm 55 years old and live on Whidbey Island Washington.

I became aware that I had Hepatitis C through a medical procedure in March of 2000. At that time I had a low viral count and a low enzyme count. Over the years I started catching more and more flus and colds, my joints were aching and my legs were tired all the time. I became very depressed and withdrawn from people. It has been a very difficult time for me.

In these last 4 years of my life my wife died and I lost our 100-acre ranch. I went to the doctors and they started treating me for me for Hepatitis C with Interferon. At that point I got sicker and sicker and lost weight – going from 198 to 159 pounds. I'm 6' 1" so I was down to skin and bones and was bed ridden. I was unable to eat due to being nauseous all the time. Severe depression, anxiety, homicidal and suicidal thoughts set in. I was crying all the time.

I had a floor and wall covering business with 4 employees – I was so sick I had to lay them off and walk from my business… actually it was more like crawling away!

At that point I had almost given up when my friend Nancy Gray came over and introduced me to the supplement, "Natural Cellular Defense". I had tried so many products over these past years and I felt like I had heard it all and so I was skeptical.

However I decided I wanted to try this one due to my friend’s enthusiasm – she was bubbling over. Although she has also been suffering from Hepatitis C there were obvious changes in her physical appearance and overall health and attitude.

I didn’t have the money to even try one bottle but she offered to leave me a bottle because she cares about me and she said, "That’s what friends are for." I started with the product that evening; 10 drops 3 times a day.

Words can’t describe what I experienced even the first few days. That first day I sweated a lot, and felt like I was peeing out 90 weight oil. That evening, I sweated profusely – it was as if someone had thrown buckets of water under the blankets on me. The next few days I started detoxing through my natural bodily functions. I don't wish to offend anyone by getting too graphic, but suffice it to say the strange smells and colors that came out of me were quite unusual!

Next it started working on my mental faculties and for me that was truly magic (it is still happening). The depression, anxiety, homicidal and suicidal tendencies vanished – in it's place have appeared a very strong sense of spiritual, emotional, and physical well-being. I feel like I've had a complete metamorphosis in my life and have not felt this good in 20 years.

I keep asking myself, "Can I actually continue feeling better and better every day?" After just one week I was feeling much better and had considerable energy so I started to lay some floors again so I could purchase some more of this product.

My joints no longer ache and the metal plate in my left forearm that used to ache all the time (especially in the cold), is no longer a problem – even in the cold. I also am healing faster. For example, yesterday I burned myself some time around noon while tending my fireplace. The burn was 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch square, it had a blister and had begun to scab over last night. Now it is pink- it has healed in just one day!

Just the other day I went to the lab for blood work and when looking over the results my doctor said, "Your liver functions are only mildly abnormal."

A little over two weeks ago I had been a candidate for a liver transplant with a severely swollen and sick liver (again, I have only been on the product a couple of weeks).

As a result of my remarkable experience with this new "lease on life" I am now wanting to change the focus of my life work from helping people by installing their flooring, to helping save people’s lives… taking part in the giving of the gift of good health.

~ Peter Fullwood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TESTIMONIAL ON MALIGNANT MESOTHELIOMA--LUNG CANCER

On Oct. 14, I was diagnosed with Malignant Mesothelioma lung cancer caused from Asbestos in the lung. I had it in both lungs so surgery was not an option for treatment and this type of cancer doesn't respond to Chemo or Radiation treatment.

I was told I was in the 4th stage and when I asked the Doctor how many stages there were he told me there were four. That's basically a death sentence for me.

After all testing was completed, CT scan, Lab work, Tissue biopsy, and a PET scan, I was told by the Oncologist that there was nothing he could do for me and he referred me back to my Medical doctor for the final care.

On Oct. 31, I started taking Natural Cellular Defence 15 drops 3 times a day. The second day of my taking NCD I started to have different sensations in the tumor on my back that was protruding though the chest wall. Sensations like a numbness, to jelly-like when I walked, to bee stings and painful, to a stretching feeling at the tumor, each day it was a different feeling.

After two weeks on the NCD a tumor in my upper abdomen which was about the size of a ping-pong ball was now the size of a marble. In the third week of NCD that tumor could not be found and the tumor on my back was almost gone. At the time of my appointment with the Oncologist the tumor mass on my back could not be found.

.....On Dec. 7, I had a follow up CT scan done and it confirmed that the two tumors were gone. Some were smaller in the lung and one was slightly bigger.

I have increased my times I take the NCD to every 4 hours, 24 hours a day. The new tumors leave the body first, the older more established tumors go last. It is imperative that the blood circulation be increased so that the NCD can reach all the tumor cells. I am vigorously exercising more and more to accomplish this.

Larry Benjamin, Jemison, Alabama, Dec. 2005

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Keiko, female, age 72

At the end of Oct 2004 (11 months ago) Keiko was diagnosed in Japan with class 3 cervical cancer. At the recommendation of her doctors she underwent 28 rounds of radiation therapy. At the end of those treatments her doctors told her they had eradicated the cancer in her cervix.

Keiko’s daughter, Felice, had a recommendation from her doctors here in Hawaii that Keiko should really have a PET scan in Japan to check and make sure it hadn’t spread anywhere else. It had indeed metastasized to every lymph node in her body.

Felice brought her mom to Hawaii in June of this year and the oncologists here said this was an extremely aggressive form of cancer. A CAT scan showed two more spots (on her lung and on her stomach) in addition to everything else.

They would try 8 rounds of chemo therapy to put off what seemed imminent – but the prognosis was grim, they didn’t expect her to live even a year.

By the 5th round of chemo therapy Keiko was so sick (nausea, vomiting and diarrhea) they decided to stop – that was three weeks ago. Instead they kept praying and kept using the natural supplements.

5 weeks ago a friend told Felice and her mom about Natural Cellular Defense. Keiko took it for a week before she had to stop to accommodate the 5th round of her chemo schedule.

This time she got so sick from the chemo she and her daughter decided to stop the treatment right in the middle of the round (3 weeks ago) and they continued with the NCD 15 drops 3X day starting the next day.

Three weeks later (Monday this week) Keiko had a follow up contrast dye CAT scan: When they walked in to her doctor’s office, he asked how she was feeling and what she’d been eating, and had a sort of perplexed look on his face. They didn’t know what to expect, but hoped and prayed there would be some positive news.

Keiko didn’t just have a report that was good, it was beyond all expectations -- the doctor told Keiko and Felice there was not one single sign of cancer anywhere in her body. Not in any of the lymph nodes, not on her lung or stomach.

Stunned, Keiko’s daughter even asked the Doc, "Are you sure? Who actually read the CAT scan?" and he reassured her it was definitely the expert, the radiologist, not just him! He was amazed too and said that less than 20% of his patients ever have such a thing happen, that even if there was great improvement they usually see some residual cancer still in the body but there was nothing here. Nothing. And the nurses were crying with emotion when they spoke with Felice and Keiko. As you might expect, he asked her what she was doing. Felice told him and the nurses to check out the Waiora website!

Keiko will have another CAT scan in three months to confirm she is truly out of the woods and meantime she will be taking her NCD every day!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DES, BIRTH DEFECTS, PAIN, CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY, METAL POISONING

When my mother was pregnant with me she was given a drug called DES that resulted in numerous birth defects and devastating health consequences throughout my life. In 1982, when I was a 27 years old mother of two small girls, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, which was caused by the DES. Being a nurse, I chose traditional medical treatment and a year later I was in very grave condition,

I quickly became open to alternative forms of medicine to restore my health. After that life changing experience, I felt I could no longer return to my traditional nursing profession and instead became certified in a wide variety natural health modalities.

In 1984 I opened a Wellness Center specializing in nutrition, high quality supplements, various therapies, heavy metal detoxification and immune system support. Even with all of my training, experience, wonderful products and healing devices, I have lived everyday of my 51 years with pain in my body and and very fragile health.

Another one of the effects that the DES caused was severe breast deformaties. When I was 17 I had massive reconstructive surgery, after which they tried to make me "more normal" by placing silicone breast implants. By the age of 40 I was almost dead with chemical and heavy metal poisoning from the implants.

For several years I was so chemically reactive that I had grand-mal seizures from even minor chemical exposures (perfume on someone else, exhaust fumes in traffic, etc.). As a result of exposure to DES in the womb, heavy metal and chemical poisoning from the implants, and heavy metals from amalgam dental fillings, I have spent the past 22 years trying to find ways to detoxify my body safely; a dangerous situation with impaired kidney and liver function and severe neurological problems.

In late August, I received a call from my good friend Winder Lyons, asking me to take a look at a product called NATURAL CELLULAR DEFENSE . He wanted my feedback because he knows I only work with the "best of the best and purest of the pure".

After reviewing the research, I was amazed – I’d never seen anything that could safely detoxify heavy metals, even from people like me! I joined Waiora on my birthday and I believe it’s been a birthday present from God.

The day after I received my NATURAL CELLULAR DEFENSE two of my grandkids came down with a flu virus that had taken another grandchild almost two weeks to recover from. Their temperatures soared to almost 106 degrees. I gave them each three drops of NCD and within 20-30 minutes I could feel their fevers melt away. The next day they were up and about, fully recovered!

My personal experiences with NATURAL CELLULAR DEFENSE have been remarkable! About a year and a half ago, I sustained a severe injury to my leg and had to have surgery a year ago in September. While the surgery allowed me to regain my mobility, it left me with residual pain, inflammation and swelling; I was still taking pain medication several times per week in order to sleep at night with the pain.

It also triggered many of my old symptoms of severe imbalance and toxicity; I was in bed much of the past year. I had come to the difficult realization that I may not ever really be much better and that I needed to retire due to my health challenges.

After one dose of Natural Cellular Defense the pain in my leg was reduced by 75% and after four doses it was completely gone; I haven’t needed take any pain medication since. In many ways, since I have been taking NATURAL CELLULAR DEFENSE I feel better than I ever have in in my life! For the first time ever I am able to safely move the toxins out of my system without life-threatening consequences.

I am so grateful for this product and the opportunity to share it with my friends, family, and clients! I feel honored to be part of the company that will get this product into the hands of so many that can benefit from it. I the 31 years I have been a nurse, 22 years as a natural health practitioner, and 15 years of being the Missouri Coordinator for the Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome, International Organization, I have never seen a more important product to get into the hands of everyone that I know!

~ Marie DeArmon, Rogersville, MO OCT. 11, 2005


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have had Candida since I was 17. I have gone on anti-candida diets, and used all kinds of products. Nothing really worked to get rid of this nuisance which has plagued me now for over 25 years--until now! I have been taking liquid activated zeolite for 3 weeks now, and all my symptoms of Candida are gone! I can't tell you how happy that makes me! I am not going to stop taking this stuff-- ever!

Rodney L., Hawaii

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Best Regards,

Michael Snyder
Holistic Health Consultant
503-771-3904
Waiora Independent Distributor http://www.mywaiora.com/979212

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home