Save time and money with Raw Foods!
1) To get started on raw foods, you can purchase a blender at Wal-Mart for around $15. I recommend purchasing two, one for home and one for work or travel.
2) Next, you can purchase fresh organic produce at the Farmers Market. The farmers market usually sells food for less than the grocery store. Use the produce to make Victoria Boutenko green smoothies.
3) Sprout your own food. If you purchase organic lettuce in the store, it may cost $2 a head. If you grow your own sprouts and sunflower greens, it only costs ten cents a pound.
4) You can grow your own wheatgrass juice. If you buy wheatgrass juice in the store, it may cost more than $1 an ounce. If you grow your own, it costs five cents an ounce.
5) Make your own nut and seed butters. If you purchase a pound of raw organic almond butter in the store, it may cost $12 to $18 a pound. If you make your own in the food processor or champion juicer, it only costs $3 to $6.
6) Make your own dehydrated crackers, cookies, breads, burgers, and trail mix. In the store these items may cost $1 to $2 per cracker. If you make your own, it may only cost thirty cents a cracker.
7) Make your own sauerkraut. The sauerkraut in the store may cost $10 a pound. Homemade, it may cost $2 a pound.
For more time and money saving tips, you'll want to pick up my eBook "The Health Evolution: The Ultimate Guide to the Raw Foods Diet" by Michael Snyder.
Have the Best Day Ever!